Image Map

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day

First I want to wish all the amazing moms in my life a very Happy Mother’s Day.  This is the hardest job we’ll ever have but, it is with out a doubt the most rewarding, fulfilling, fabulous honor in the world. 

I had a wonderful day.  It started with the most beautiful babes in the world knocking on my door…(there awesome daddy…let me sleep in.)  and shouting “Happy Mother’s Day!!!”  Music to my ears.  They had made me cinnamon rolls and cards with lots and lots of hearts.  We kissed and cuddled and had a great morning. 

DSC_0001-1

Unfortunately I wasn’t feeling so great this morning.  I had a killer headache and was not feeling up to making our traditional trip in to the Boston Commons. Hopefully, we will head in there this week.

Mother's Day 2008

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2010

  So I settled for an early afternoon nap and a trip to the local park.

DSC_0023DSC_0034DSC_0131DSC_0138

Thank you to all the important ladies in my life… who help me be the best mom I can be.  Who have dried my tears, supported me, reassured me.  I am proud to mother alongside you, and couldn’t do it without you.

DSC_0072DSC_0085DSC_0132

To my husband, my rock.  THANK YOU! For EVERYTHING!  There is no one I would want by my side on the crazy, wonderful journey of parenthood.  Thanks for supporting me and help me be the best mom I can be.

Katy, thanks for making me a mom!! Reminding me to enjoy each and everyday.  I love you to the moon and back!

Patrick, I love you to Infinity and Beyond.  Thanks for reminding me not to be to serious, and to laugh each day.

Lastly, I want to recognize all the women who for this day brings so much heartache to, who long for a child, who want so badly to be a mom.  Please know from the bottom of my heart, I know the emptiness, a hallmark holiday like today can bring and I am so sorry.  The pain that is caused by infertility is a pain like no other.  I pray that your dreams come true.

No comments: