Image Map

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today we celebrated my 2nd Mother's day! What a fantastic day it was. Mike spoiled me as usual. My day started with Mike going out early to surprise me with Iced coffee & Flowers...so sweet! Then he brought Kate & Patrick in to me to do presents! I still can't believe that I got a Nikon D40 Digital SLR camera! I have had my eye on one for awhile, it just wasn't in the budget! I am in LOVE!! I can't wait to learn to use it to its full capacity, and I can just imagine all the beautiful pictures I will now have to scrapbook ( Yes, I do still scrapbook)

After lots of family snuggles in bed. We all got dressed and ready and headed to my all time favorite restaraunt...The Dandelion Green for lunch/dinner! I was so surprsied that Mike was able to get us reservations. After a delicious meal...we headed into the Boston Common to ride the Swan boats. It was such a beautiful day.

Mother's day means so much to me. I can remember all the Mother's days before I was blessed with children, trying not to be bitter. It was the worst day of the year for me. Worse then celebrating Valentine's Day without a Valentine. I remember the Mother's day 2007 when I took a home pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE!!! The day I found out I was pregnant with Kathryn.
To all you moms and moms to be! Happy Mother's Day!


















No comments: