Image Map

Monday, July 02, 2012

Bucket List

We have been trying to do a lot of fun things that are on Katy's "Bucket" List (within reason) and it was brought to my attention that some people are bothered by the term bucket list... I can understand why...for me it was more like a fun things to do before admission and really before our whole world changes. This will be the last time we do these things with the heart that now beats in Katy's chest the heart that grew in my belly.

Seriously I have given this more thought than I should have... I am going to stick with Bucket List... we have been calling it the Bucket List all along...and it just makes sense to us... we know what it means for us and we will educate our friends and family who cringe when we say it! This is the bucket list for this heart... we fully intend to do all these things and more with her new precious heart once she gets it!

summer bucket list 2012 copy

No comments: