Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My 1st Mothers Day
























My Mother's day was fantastic! I have waited so long to become a mom, that the day felt bittersweet at moments. Thinking about all the other women dealing with infertility and waiting for their miracles. Mother's Day used to be so difficult for me, since it was a reminder of what I wasn't. This year was different, I had my beautiful baby and as if that wasn't gift enough my thoughtful loving husband left no detail out! I spent the morning cuddling my two babes and opening gifts! One of them was the Vera Bradley Baby Bag I have been drooling over. Mike said Kate picked the color Raspberry Fizz....ADORABLE! How cute they went shopping together! Then we headed in town to the Swan Boats and the Ducks... What a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Everyone oooohed and ahhhhed over our little princess. Then we went to The Big Slide Park in Arlington, which was a park I went to as a child. Kate had her 1st slide and swing ride! Can't wait to go again. We then had dinner at one of my favorite local restaraunts Jimmys' Yummo! Thanks Mike and Kate for a beautiful, and memorable Mother's Day!








No comments: