Image Map

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 12 of 12

12 of 12 is a scrapbooking challenge I joined this year. The idea is that you take 12 photos on the 12th day of every month. As a way to document your day to day happenings. Since I am running about a year behind on my Family albums...my photos will be taken and posted to this blog...someday they will be printed and scrapbooked, but for now this will do!

mmm... coffee! Must be Dunkin Donuts!

Katy's 1st time trying Chocolate Chip Pancakes







mmm...I think she liked them
Today Judy came over and brought us lunch...homemade Chicken Soup! Yum!

Judy stealing hugs from a grumpy Kate
The dessert I made...Brownie Bananna Split
Mike & I playing cards
Me on the computer
Kate & I snuggling before bed!
The blanket I am working on for Patrick.. I'm thinking it won't be done before he gets here!
My tired swollen feet...waiting for my nightly foot rub!
Blood pressure reading...not too bad!


No comments: