Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!! Feb. 16th


Hard to believe that Mike and I have been married 6 years! They have been an amazing 6 years with our share of ups and downs! But through it all we have laughed and loved and cried and taken care of each other. We have a strong marriage that I like to think is pretty unbreakable...after all our years of infertility we came out on top and with a beautiful little girl! I would marry Mike all over again! When we are apart... I feel lonely. When I am waiting to see him I sometimes still get butterflies . It's an amazing love that we have. He is my rock! I am proud to be Mrs. Michael Murphy!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey guys--- Happy Anniversary!!! I know a little late but it's been a busy tiring week.
Hope you did something great!!! Love you guys
Jenn, El, Jada and Jaylen