Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2008

Interview Someone

This is the latest Blog Challenge I received. Most people interviewed their kids, but since Kate can't talk. I interviewed Mike!

(1) What is something that I always says to you?
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

(2) What makes me happy?
Our darling baby

(3) What makes me sad?
Finacial Stresses

(4) How do I make you laugh?
When you laugh...its contagious

(5) What was I like as a child?
Precocious

(6) How old am I?
27

(7) How tall am I ?
5'7

(8) What is my favorite thing to do?
Scrapbook

(9) What do I do when you're not around?
Do you really want me to say Sleep???

(10) If I become famous, what will it be for?
Having a famous daughter

(11) What am I really good at?
Making beautiful Babies... creating artisitic crafts

(12) What am I not very good at?
Housework

(13) What do I do for a job?
teacher

(14) What is my favorite food?
Roast beef dinner

(15) What makes you proud of me?
you're a good mother

(16) If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Wilma Flintstone

(17) What do you and I do together?
EVERYTHING

(18) How are you and I the same?
We both live for the here and now

(19) How are you and I different?
You're in Extrovert
I'm an Introvert

(20) How do you know I love you?
Because you constantly tell me

No comments: