Image Map

Monday, December 08, 2008

Kathryn's 1st Birthday Party!

I have tears as I type out the title of this post! Can you beleive we are already celebrating our little miracle's first birthday! (Granted we are celebrating a bit early... so that her important day doesn't get lost in the craziness of Christmas) I will save my long sappy post for her actual birthday!

Kathryn's Birthday theme was a WinterONEderland! We even had a dusting of snow for her special day!

Kathryn was the star of the day...and loved being the center of attention. (I wonder where she gets that from ;)) She was in a great mood and loved making everyone laugh.

I'll now let the pictures speak for themeselves! There are a lot of pictures!


Time for mommy to pass the crown on!

The Murphy Family!
First taste...
The Beautiful Cake (Daddy made...yes he is multitalented!)
So Dainty! Such a Girl!
Starting to dig right in!
mmmm... this is yummy!

Ice Cream too!!!
This is sooooo good!
First cake now presents! This Rocks!
I love ribbons & ENVELOPES ARE MY FAVORITE!


A new purse...it's not Coach but it will do!

Playing with my littlest friend Kaylie!
What a great year its been!

No comments: