Image Map

Friday, December 26, 2008

Chirstmas Morning!

Christmas morning at our house was Magical!!! It was our best Christmas EVER! Kathryn was very animated and loved every minute of it. Santa was very good to our little princess, so it took us a few hours to get through all the presents!!! We are so very blessed this Chirstmas!


Kate seeing that Santa ate all thge cookies and left her a note!



What Santa left under the tree!

Santa wraps EVERYTHING even stocking stuffers!
"Daddy, Look What I got!!!!"




A microphone to go with my stage... American Idol here I come!


Sing A Long Stage... A quick Favorite!
Who's that cutie in the mirror?!


Ride on Toy!
Tinkerbelle Cell Phone

"All these presents for me! "

Kate loves puzzles!
Now I can drive!
Daddy makes the BEST Popbead Crowns!

Mommy, is wondering where are we going to put all these toys!


No comments: