Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2009

March 12 of 12

Good Morning!!! Patrick slept through the night!!!

The wicked pump...trying to build a freezer stash...so
maybe just maybe Mike and I can have a date night!
Patrick happy and content after eating!

My Boys!
I did lots of scrapbooking today!
Mike & I started Weight Watchers today!


Katy brushing her teeth she has 6 new ones for a grand total of 9!
Kathryn enjoying some Girl Scout Cookies YUMMY!

Tubby Time!
Kate loves her tubby!
Patrick is growing soo big! Had to move up to Size 2 Diapers! :(
I escaped to Target (by myself) to do some Easter shopping for the kiddos!














1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! I can't believe that Patrick slept through the night! I'm jealous, Zack has only done it 2x ever in 17 months. I am so ready for some sleep.