Image Map

Monday, September 28, 2009

September Highlights

September was a busy month for the Murphy's!
  • I started back to school, at Bay Path 1 day a week accelorated program! I am in school for 10 hours on Saturdays! Homework is a lot harder with two babies!!
  • I celebrated my 29th Birthday! WOW! The Big 30 next year! I got many awesome gifts including a new Vera Bradley bag for school!!
  • This is Patrick's 8th month! He is such a good baby! Eating lots of new foods and just making all our days happier! His laugh is contagious!
  • Kathryn is 21 months and talking up a storm! She is a great big sister! Her new obssession is anything and everything Winnie the Pooh!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: September
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: