Image Map

Friday, June 12, 2009

Time for solids ALREADY?!

Wow! I can't believe that its already time to start Patrick on solids! He is more then ready...me not so much! It's just another reminder that my baby is growing up much too quickly. Up until this point I have been Patrick's primary food source. Yes, he has had an occasional bottle, which was only available after me slaving over the dreaded breast pump. I am all about nursing and I think it is best for baby on many levels... but pumping STINKS!! I am thankful to have a top of the line pump...so it is quick and efficent. So it is with mixed emotion that I introduce my little man to solids... I know he will love them....and he did! As you can see from the photos he was feeding himself...our little over achiever!!!














No comments: