Image Map

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day hectic life, that we forget to take a moment to see all that we have to be thankful for. I love that Thanksgiving gives us a chance to pause and reflect.

I have many things to be thankful for. I am thankful for my amazing husband who makes all my days great, supports me and all my crazy ideas, loves me unconditionally, and is the most kind and caring man I have ever known. I am thankful that we have been blessed with a beautiful family. We prayed and dreamed of having a family and we were blessed with two wonderful children, that are a perfect mix of the both of us.

I am thankful to live minutes away from one of the best Children’s Hospital in the World. I am thankful that the doctors there are able to provide Kathryn and her special heart, with the best care possible to keep her living a normal healthy life! She keeps proving to us what a miracle she is!

I am thankful for many great friends that make lots of our days brighter!

What are you thankful for?!! Leave a comment! Maybe there will be a giveaway!DSC_0151-1 DSC_0162 DSC_0163 DSC_0168 DSC_0171 DSC_0174 DSC_0189 DSC_0192 DSC_0197

No comments: