Image Map

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine’s Day Fun at Disney On Ice

Kathryn, Mike and I all went to Disney on Ice today.  (Patrick spent the day with one of his favorite Valentine’s, Auntie Krissie) Our seats were AMAZING two rows from the ICE.  Thanks to a very generous friend. 

Kathryn recently has a new love for all the Disney Princess,she can name them all and thinks her daddy is Prince Charming ( I have to agree) And who doesn’t love Mickey!

I was so excited that we were able to get tickets to the show.  I was even more excited that it was on Valentine’s Day, I thought it was a great way to celebrate with Kate! 

Mike and I each spend one on one time with both Katy and Patrick, but its not often that they get one on one time with both of us.  We had a wonderful time Kate really enjoyed the show, as did I.  I just LOVE all things Disney. 

I can’t wait to take the kids to Disney World!! Maybe next year!

I know you many may think that Valentine’s Day is a Hallmark Holiday, and maybe it is!! But, I love any reason to treat my kids  & husband and show them that they are loved!

DSC_0133 DSC_0137 DSC_0142 DSC_0148 DSC_0153 DSC_0154 DSC_0175 DSC_0180 DSC_0186 DSC_0198 DSC_0203 DSC_0205

No comments: