Image Map

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Real Time Blogger

I wonder what it takes to be a real time blogger…every time I seem to get caught up…I fall behind again. Ahhh… such is life. I do have a lot to blog, Maybe I will get caught up before I leave on Tuesday.

Where am I going you ask? Well, if I was a real time blogger… you would know that Patrick and I are leaving on a jet plane on Tuesday morning to go visit one of my favorite aunties in North Carolina! I know amazing! Mike just proved again what a thoughtful loving man he is…and surprised me with this trip for Mother’s Day…Chatting up with my auntie Cheryl and my cousin Ashely behind my back. All I had to do was mention that I would love to plan a visit soon, and Mike make it happen. Reason 999999998 why I love him and can’t imagine sharing this crazy life of ours with anyone other than him. If he’s not planning trips, or brewing me a cup a coffee…he is always showing me just how much he loves me and our little family. I’ll save my post for what a wonderful father he is for next month in honor of Father’s Day.

So as usual…I am going to work on the backlog. But, I will leave you with a few recent pictures.

DSC_0644 DSC_0006 DSC_0582 DSC_0622 DSC_0628 DSC_0632

amiee_siggie

No comments: