Image Map

Monday, July 19, 2010

Can you believe my baby by is 18 MONTHS old…

I know, I am long over due for an update on my little P Man!!!   Oh, so much to say about what an amazing little man he is.  Patrick has proved these last 18 months that there most certainly is a bigger plan.  Let’s just say that surprised is an understatement, when I describe what I felt when we learned we were expecting Murphy Baby # 2 when Murphy Baby #1 was only 3 months old.  Considering all we did to conceive Kathryn… once the intial shock wore of Mike and I were pretty proud of ourselves ;) This is a family blog, so that is all I am going to say about that.

Patrick at 18 Months

Still is a mamas boy the majority of the time

Although he does love his playtime and rough housing with his daddy

ADORES his big sister!! It is so fun to watch the two of the interact.

LOVES to eat!!! His current favorite food is: Cheese

He runs and climbs and reminds us everyday how different boys are from girls

He has a bit of stubborn streak…but a smile that can melt your heart

He LOVES books and loves to crawl in our laps to read books and has already has learned “1 More”

He is a HUGE fan of Elmo! 

He gives the sweetest hugs!

He loves his blankie…that Auntie Krissie had made before he was born.

He likes to clean and tidy up his toys…loves to clean up his spills

He is a dancing machine!

Oh, and his belly laugh…he still has it and its cuter than ever!!

He weighs 24lbs which was surprising to me, since he eats so well, but as I said he is an active little man.

Patrick is a joy! He completes our family!!

DSC_0303 DSC_0025

amiee_siggie[3]

1 comment:

Deborah said...

He is so adorable! Happy Birthday little man! I can see why you are such a proud mama!

Hugs to you and Mike, Katy and Patrick!!!!