Image Map

Monday, August 02, 2010

Jackson Bound

“We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around, Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson,
Look out Jackson town.” –Johnny Cash

DSC_0376

So The Murphy’s are packing up the mini van ( I know can you believe I drive a Mini Van, Not only to I drive a mini van… I LOVE my Mini Van) HA! There I said it! It’s really the perfect vehicle for an over packer like myself.

DSC_0371

DSC_0375

Anyway, we are headed North to visit some of our favorite cousins. The Mulkern Family. They along with Jimmy Keys are hosting a benefit for our little Rock Star!

Looking forward to spending some time with our wonderful family, celebrating my girl and getting away from Children’s Hospital!!! Even if its just for a couple days. It’s a warm up since we will be doing it all again next week!

Next week is the Murphy/Mulkern/Riley Reunion!!! AKA The Irish Invasion of Story Land!

DSC_0373

No comments: