Image Map

Friday, August 20, 2010

Pow, pow Power Wheels

I remember when I was a kid, I wanted a Power Wheels… so badly. You know those little motorized cars/bikes. I wanted nothing more than to trade in my Cabbage Patch Big Wheel

bigwheel

For a much cooler and faster Power Wheels. To be honest, I am not exactly sure when Power Wheels came out, but I am confident that they were ridiculously priced and that by the time they came out, I might have been right on the edge of being too old, and I wanted a Barbie one…only a Barbie one. So it’s not as if my parents investment could have been passed down to my brother. ;)

Well, I think it holds true at least for me that I want to give my kids everything I had as a child, and maybe more! I had a pretty good childhood…always that best of the best. (Especially if my dad took me school shopping, which was a rare event. But, I do remember it happening one year)

I never did get a Power Wheels… but I am happy to report that I am living vicariously through Katy and Patrick!

DSC_0465 DSC_0484 DSC_0491 DSC_0496 DSC_0543 DSC_0554 DSC_0612

1 comment:

nicole grossi said...

oh amiee these lil babes are so cute and clearly loving the power wheels !! love those moments when nothing else in the world seems to matter even if its only for a few minutes !!