Image Map

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Katy Made the News

Yesterday we were contacted by WBZ news, they were interested in sharing Katy’s story.

You can watch it here:

Katy's News Story

I know you still want Disney Pictures… I know. Today! Maybe… I am trying! Life is just OMG so crazy.

This week has been a WIRLWIND since we landed in Logan on Sunday.

Katy came down with a tummy bug on Sunday evening which landed us at Children’s for 8 hours on Monday.

Katy’s benefit is on Friday at

The Longmeadow Golf Club

165 Havilah St.

Lowell, MA

7 pm

Dinner, Dancing, Raffles, Cash Bar

We hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I can hear the heart ache in your voice.

I will pray for Katy and your family every night.

Anonymous said...

Hi Murphy Family,
My name is Valerie Brown and we live in Rockland, MA. I'm a member of a local heart family group called Heartmoms.net. We get together all the time to share stories, support one another and help with causes like supporting Children's Hospital, Boston. I am also a heart mom. Please check us out and contact us if you would like to be part of our group. We have family's from all around boston... a lot from the north shore area. Best wishes and luck for the family....
Heart Hugs,
Valerie