Image Map

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Thankful Day 9

Today I am thankful for my mom! I am thankful that she is available to watch my kids usually with just a moments notice. I am thankful that she doesn’t judge me. She thinks I am a great wife and mother and that’s important. She respects my decisions and follows through on how we do things here.

I am no where near as good a housekeeper as she was, and she doesn’t judge me…she just does my dishes and washes my floors

Our relationship has had some ups and downs ( doesn’t everyone) and we have both disappointed each other at times. We have learned to navigate our relationship and have really become friends. We have fun shopping or enjoying a glass of wine!

I am thankful that my mom and Mike have a good relationship as well!

I love you mom! Thank you for all you do for us!

No comments: