Image Map

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Catch All, Catch Up

WOW 10 Days since my last post!  The old saying holds true, NO News is Good News.  Not to say that I don’t have anything to say, because really, when is that the case?!

So this is going to be a catchall of our happenings some of these tidbits may turn into their own posts but for now… here they are!

As I am sure you know we here in New England have been getting SLAMMED with some serious snow! As I type this the white stuff continues to fall.  I don’t mind the snow, I expect the snow, I see no reason in complaining about the snow.  That said I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE GOING TO PUT ALL THE SNOW! I can barely see around snow banks while driving, and every time I pull out of my drive way I am risking my life  since I have no idea if there is a  car on the other side of that snow bank.

Snow play with a 2 & 3 year old is really more like snow torture for all involved.  We have gone out and really no one enjoys it, but we do it to say we did it.  We much prefer to make snowmen from the comfort of our warm living room in our jammies.

DSC_0035DSC_0045

DSC_0038DSC_0039

DSC_0046DSC_0047

Potty training was a complete success!! We couldn’t be more proud of Kate! Pee, Poop she does it all! She can even hold it, if needed and has no problem using a big toilet if her potty is not available! WOOHOO!

I unknowingly made the Dean’s list at school! Which was very exciting!  To be honest, I am shocked I am still dedicating my Saturdays for 10 hours, but I am and could not do it without Mike’s help!

I tackled my scrap room:

We went from this:

DSC_0018DSC_0021DSC_0022

to this:

DSC_0002DSC_0006DSC_0025DSC_0029DSC_0030

I’ll share more once I decide if I like it or not!

Sunday we were celebrating Mason’s 1st Birthday Party…When Katy spiked a fever of 103.7… thankfully turned out to be short lived and with a few cuddles, some Disney Movies in mama’s bed, Tylenol/Motrin cocktail she was fine by Monday morning! 

Most of our days are spent like this:

DSC_0002DSC_0004DSC_0249DSC_0255DSC_0262

DSC_0005DSC_0006DSC_0014DSC_0016

You know Embracing our life! Heck usually we LOVE this life.

No comments: