Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Handsome Boy

Three years ago Mike and I were blessed with a healthy baby boy, and the world gained a kind, gentle, loving, caring and funny person.

Patrick is Born 1-19-37

Patrick you were and are a miracle and gift to our family.  An easy going, happy spirited fun little one, that has brought nothing but pure joy to our family.  Your timing was impeccable and I love that you and Katy are so close in age.  You two have an amazing bond and I see it getting stronger and stronger each day.

DSC_0043

You gave me a pregnancy I prayed for, no complications.  I was just a normal pregnant lady. 

It's a Boy-1Christmas Decorations 12-10-7

You entered this world on your terms took your sweet time doing it.

Patrick is Born 1-19-5

I love that you are a caring sweet boy, just like your daddy.   You are a definite care taker, a nurturer. 

DSC_0677

You have a smile the lights up a room and melts your mama’s heart each and every time.

DSC_0162

Thank you little man for completing our family.  For reminding me to stop and laugh and tickle, and enjoy this awesome life. 

DSC_0173

I love you to Infinity and Beyond!!!!

No comments: