Image Map

Friday, January 29, 2010

Questioning Myself

You know, I really hemmed and hawed over posting the previous post.

Even now I am considering pulling it down. Then I remember reading Bold Blogging and thought if I am going to blog , the only way to do it is to keep it real for both me and my readers.

All in all my life is pretty awesome!  I have an amazing, supportive, and understanding husband.  You’ve seen my kids…they are FREAKING ADORABLE! But, it is not rainbows and puppy dogs all the time. 

So although 98% of the time my blogging will be of happy fun things my family and I are up to, I’m not going to be afraid to share the other 2% that are sometimes down right CRAPPY!

Let me tell you something that took a long time for me to learn.  If anyone says that their life is rainbows and puppy dogs ALL the time they are lying.  To both you and themselves. 

So I don’t know if I am going to follow up on my previous post, but I am certain that I will get through… I always do.

No comments: