Image Map

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Morning Fun!

Easter Morning… almost as magical as Christmas morning, just a tad more creepy.  I mean really the idea of Santa sneaking in your house, eating your cookies and leaving you a ridiculous amounts of toys that you can’t help but believe he either really does have a workshop with “elves” working in sweat shop conditions….or he robbed the Toys R Us on his way over.

Than we have the Easter Bunny…which is even creepier.  I mean this ridiculously huge “bunny” hops all over the world and hides eggs…I mean really.  What does a bunny, chocolate and baskets have to do with the meaning of Easter?!  I don’t know, but its tradition and we all know how I feel about tradition.  I love it!! Hence the powdered bunny prints leading from my front door to the living room.  Where Mr. Bunny Rabbit left Katy Girl and Bubba’s baskets that were so ridiculously full, that Kathryn thought for certain Santa must have come again.  That was until we read the letter that was left by Mr. Easter Bunny himself. aaaahhh….traditions!!!

WOW I think those gates have done a number on my door frames….time for a paint job.

DSC_0817

 DSC_0818

 

K& P’s snack and letter to the bunny!

DSC_0822

His letter back!!! Looks like he was thirsty!

DSC_0824 DSC_0827

Patrick after his 2nd bath of the morning.  Poor little man woke up covered in his own vomit. AHH…. It turned out he was on Day  1 of the stomach bug that would attack all of us (except Katy…you know the one with compromised immune system) Not that I am complaining.

DSC_0830 DSC_0832 DSC_0834 DSC_0835 DSC_0842 DSC_0852 DSC_0854 DSC_0871 DSC_0872

No comments: