Image Map

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Katy’s Lemonade

Well today Katy had her very first lemonade stand! I was so excited at the thought of her selling lemonade. I can remember many of my impromptu lemonade sales!! LOVED IT!

Of course Katy couldn’t have just a lemonade sale she had a lemonade sale with yummy baked goods! With tags made specifically for her! Her sign was not a messy hand drawn one ( not that there is nothing wrong with those) (WE all know that there is something wrong with ME)

I wonder why, I am like this. My mom wasn’t….she was lucky to get the lemonade made in a clean pitcher. I am by no mean disrespecting my mom. She had three of us to have to wrangle in. Also, back then I highly doubt anyone would notice., the mom standards have clearly be raised. Plus, it wasn’t a chore I enjoy making ordinary things pretty.

It was joked that Mike didn’t build Katy a stand…it was planned. We lost a little time with our unexpected hospital admission. Be on the lookout next time!!

DSC_0650 DSC_0668 DSC_0659 DSC_0660 DSC_0667 DSC_0665 DSC_0666

1 comment:

Erin said...

She looks like she enjoyed herself. Again what an effort you made. It looked great. I hope you got our message about the photographer. I sent it via my dad's facebook.