Image Map

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Behind Again…

I don’t know how it happens, maybe we do too much, maybe I take too many pictures, maybe I take to long to upload and edit said pictures, maybe life is sometimes crazy and by the time I have a moment to do anything…all I want to do is sleep! Maybe its because I have picked up my knitting needles again and that takes up most of my free time. 

More likely then not…it’s all of the above reasons!! We are too busy making memories, and that’s not a bad thing!

I am sure you can imagine… I am behind on my scrapbooking, to let you know just how far behind I am on the scrapbooks I am working on Katy’s First Year Album 2 working on her 1st 4th of July page…my  goodness was she an American beauty (still is) So, yeah I’m behind.  But, I have set a goal.  I want her 1st year done before her transplant…so I am beating a clock, that I can’t see.  I’ll let you know how that works out for me.

So regaradless of the reasons I am yet again working on the backblog… for my own santity I will be post dating them so when go back to look something up it makes sense to me.  I will try to post a link, but your best bet might be to scroll back and see if there is anything new.  Nothing before June!

No comments: