Image Map

Friday, November 05, 2010

Give Thanks… Daily

I am stealing this idea from another blogger (actually multiple bloggers are doing this and some on Facebook) The idea is to blog DAILY (not an easy task, for me anyway) about something you are Thankful for everyday during the month of November.

In an effort to give Thanksgiving the recognition, I think it deserves. In hopes that it doesn’t get lost between Halloween and Christmas. Ever notice how that happens?

I also think it will be good for my morale… sometimes during this life I lead I forget to see all the good and tend to only focus on the not so good. It’s not purposeful, it’s just that I only have so much energy and lets face it the bad stuff always seems so much more noticeable.

But, once a day for the month of November I am going to find something to be thankful for. Some of them will be easy, and I am sure some days it will not be so easy.

Since it is November 5th… I am already behind… So I am going to list 5 things I am Thankful for… I’ll get the easy and obvious ones out of the way.

Thankful Day 1

The more I think about it, the more I see that I really do have so much to be thankful for. I also see that the common denominator for much of my happiness is surrounded by one person/thing.

I am thankful for my husband. I can’t imagine living my life, this life especially without him by my side. I know as long as I have him in my corner I can conquer the world. Mike you are amazing and truly my better half, I am a better wife, mother, friend and person because of you.

Thankful Day 2

I am thankful for my daughter Kathryn Marie “Katy” She is the sunshine in my days, and my miracle baby. She has taught me to live each and every second of the day, and have fun. She has reminded me to dance in the rain and splash in the tub. She made me a mama… (almost 3 years ago) She has taught me that miracles do happen, and to take it one day at a time.

Thankful Day 3

I am thankful that everyone was right and that boys love their mamas! I am thankful for my adorable, hilarious happy go lucky little man. Patrick has been such a blessing to our family. No matter how difficult the day…he makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he reminds me to take time to sit and read a book or have a tickle fest until we are both laughing so hard we can’t catch our breath.

Thankful Day 4

I am thankful for C.O.F.F.E.E. I can’t imagine my days without it.

Thankful Day 5

I am thankful for my camera. I am thankful that we finally invested in an expensive camera ( Mother’s Day 2009 Gift) that allows me to capture the memories of our daily life. I LOVE MY CAMERA!

1 comment:

Kristyna! said...

Awww I seen this idea also! I started it but never posted. I want to do it with pictures.

My first 3 are very similar.