Image Map

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I know that my Giving Thanks posts were a bit of a bust. But, we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Actually we had two wonderful Thanksgivings. Thursday we spent the day at my dad’s for dinner, then we headed to Auntie Krissie’s for dessert and some turkey sandwiches.

DSC_0141DSC_0143DSC_0159DSC_0161DSC_0169DSC_0171DSC_0172-1DSC_0178DSC_0179-1DSC_0187

(Who needs pumpkin pie, when your Papa has a cotton candy machine.)

Sunday we hosted our own Thanksgiving dinner with some of Mike’s family and my mom.

Both days were lovely, and Mike and I are very blessed to be surrounded by family and friends that love us and our babes.

As we went around our table on Thanksgiving Take Two it swelled my heart and my eyes to hear almost everyone mention our girl Kate and her special heart as things they were thankful for. I know that our family was remembered and prayed for at many tables this Thanksgiving and for that I am very thankful.

No comments: