Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble Gobble Gobble

In preparation for Turkey Day, Katy, Patrick Mike and I sat down for some fun turkey crafts. I wish I could say it was my idea, but it wasn’t. I saw Kelle Hampton's and I had to recreate them for our own Thanksgiving table.

I was surprised at how stressful one little craft with two little ones was. I seem to remember crafting multiple times a day 5X a week with 10X the kids. I guess I am out of practice since we had glue, feathers and goggle eyes EVERYWHERE! But, we had A LOT of fun. Especially Katy, she really liked both the process and the end result. Patrick on the other hand was all about the glue.

DSC_0032DSC_0033DSC_0039DSC_0040DSC_0048DSC_0049DSC_0050DSC_0052DSC_0060DSC_0061DSC_0066DSC_0083DSC_0094DSC_0104DSC_0107DSC_0133DSC_0135

1 comment:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

LOL! Those are the cutest turkey's I have EVER seen! I know that crafting with small ones can be stressful, but I'll bet the memories you made are worth it! I don't think I could bare to pack those turkeys away. And your pictures are just delightful...I'm telling you, your kids must just light up a room! Patrick - it is all about the glue. Katie - you have a great eye for color and your turkeys have the cutest personalities. You are a super little artist and your turkeys really make me smile! Thank you.