Image Map

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful Day 14

Today I am thankful for Krissie. Kris is my second mom. She has seen me and my family through many many ups and downs. She loves me as if I were her own daughter. She loves my kids as if they were her own. She is there for me ALL. THE. TIME. She is never judgmental and can usually bring me back from the edge.

She has been a rock to me since I was young girl. She is one of the most kind, caring, generous person I know. She has a great sense of humor and is just the kind of person you can sit chat and drink coffee for 8 hours with.

She always goes out of her way to make the ordinary, extraordinary. She has usually has great advise and if she doesn’t she is a always a great listener.

We are blessed to have her in our life. It’s nice to know that we have someone who will always be there for us no matter what!

We love you Kris!! Thanks for loving me and my family!

No comments: