Image Map

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful Day 14

Today I am thankful for Facebook. I know lame. Like everything else in this world Facebook can be really awesome or really craptastic.

Since I am thankful for it… I will be focusing on the awesome aspects. I reconnected with so many people. I have stayed in touch with close family and friends! It’s a great time suck for long sleepless nights.

I love sharing pictures of my family and seeing all my friends kids and hearing what they are up to. Yup… I do care what you are having for dinner, I do care that your child has the puke bug, I do care that you think your husband is the best thing since sliced bread.

What I can’t stand is the Facebook complainers or naysayers… I am not talking about the people who complain in their status updates… because to me that keeps it real. I am talking about the ones who complain about said Facebook status’. It’s what Facebook is, accept it or walk away. Don’t leave a whiney Facebook status about it.

Did I mention that I love that it gives me the ability to be snarky and then walk away or GASP! delete my snarkiness!

No comments: