Image Map

Monday, January 03, 2011

Katy’s Second Year Scrapbook

Yup, I still scrapbook.  In our new home I have a perfect space for all my crafty goodness.  It fits everything perfectly, and is right off the playroom  living room.  Which is great because I can be crafting while hanging out with the family.

Although, my scrap space is wonderful, and packed FULL of supplies… the rate I take pictures and the time I have to actually scrapbook was proving not to be a good match.  I have been hesitant to go digital since I enjoy paper crafting and couldn’t justify buying digital software and digital kits.  But, I also hated how far behind I was getting and that my kids and our memories were just jpegs.

So after much deliberation and discussion with my husband ( HA! He tries so hard to show an interest, when I know he could care less.  But supports me anyway!)  I decided that I could have the best of both worlds.  I would digitally scrap the kids yearly albums (except for the 1st since that is more like a baby book/scrapbook) and scrapbook our family albums the old fashion way!  Best of both worlds.

So here are a few sneak peaks of Katy’s 2nd year. 

Katy's Second Year_2-002Katy's Second Year_2-003

Katy's Second Year_2-016Katy's Second Year_2-017

Katy's Second Year_2-024Katy's Second Year_2-025

Katy's Second Year_2-050Katy's Second Year_2-051

Katy's Second Year_2-054Katy's Second Year_2-055

Katy's Second Year_2-080Katy's Second Year_2-081

Katy's Second Year_2-090Katy's Second Year_2-091

If you are interested in seeing the entire album click here

No comments: