Image Map

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I’m Working On

( Blog Topic from Ali Edwards)

I’m working on organizing prints and ordering more prints in an effort to get scrapbooking and current on our family albums. Mike is helping with this process, and he so kindly pointed out to me, just how far behind I am. Which further validates my decision to do Katy & Patrick’s yearly albums digitally.

I’m working on making our house more like a home. We moved four mouths ago, and although the space is functional, it needs some reorganization and decorating. First room on the agenda is the kids bedroom, I want it to be a functional, fun & welcoming space.

I’m working on a new knitting project, after my crochet fiasco ( I just can’t get the hang of it) I casted on a cute knit sundress for Kate. It’s a bit out of my comfort zone, but definitely something I can handle.

I’m working on fundraising for the NSTAR walk for Children’s Hospital Boston! I am so very proud of everyone that has joined our team and is raising money for the hospital that has and continues to save my daughter’s life. I can’t wait to walk with all of you on June 12th.

I’m working on typing all of our favorite recipes. I HATE the mix matched recipes, some printed, some handwritten, some stained, assorted sizes. Looking to have them all neat and orderly, and I may even print them and put them in a BINDER!!! Don’t hold me to it.

I’m working on trying not to think about the fact that Kate has been on the transplant list for 7 MONTHS. I am trying to not watch the calendar pass us by, and all the dates that I in my head and said she would have a new healthy heart by, and this part of our story would be behind us. I know in my heart that the perfect heart for Kate will come when it is most needed, and I’m working on making peace with that.

No comments: