Image Map

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stream Of Consciousness

Not a lot to say but it’s been awhile since I last blogged, and I find that the Stream of Consciousness blogs tend to be the most helpful to me when I am journaling scrapbook pages.

Speaking of scrapbook pages Katy & Patrick’s 1st set of Shutterfly books arrived today and can I tell you How HAPPY I am. They are my newest prized possessions. I love that Mike was excited as me when he saw the UPS truck pull up. THEY ARE GORGEOUS worth every penny. I am so excited to show them to Katy & Patrick tomorrow. Very happy for my decision to make they yearly books this way! I still love my paper crafting, but this is a great solution.

I have a ton of fun photos to share… sadly they were all taken on with my camera phone so I will share them once I figure out how to get them off my phone.

Katy is awesome! She continues to amaze us with her sense of humor and quick wit! She is shocking us with her ability to sort and count. Oh, and her vocabulary… I think I might have found my match! She can certainly talk me under the table. Mike like’s to remind of how I couldn’t wait to hear what her voice sounded like… well now I know and it’s usually music to my ears.

Katy’s heart… seems to be holding steady. We have noticed some changes in her this past week which are concerning to us but not yet alarming. We have informed the team and at this point we are just observing her and hoping that they turn out to be nothing. It’s official Kate is potty trained!

Patrick is doing well! Reminding us each and everyday how different boys are from girls. He is a mover and climber! Lately he has been especially interested in helping in the kitchen. He has also a new found love with LEGOS.

No comments: