Image Map

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I don’t know who this girl is…

But, I love it!


Katy has been eating up a storm! I mean my goodness… her appetite is back and in full force. Mike and I couldn’t be happier. We both keep saying to each other “Look at her eat!”


*****************************************************************************************Apparently doing the above is the new blogging trend for switching topics…


******************************************************************************************Katy’s hair is getting so long…finally!!!


DSC_0001


*****************************************************************************************


I love that Katy & Patrick LOVE each other. I have never met two siblings that get along as well as K & P. They are so loving, caring and kind to one another. Makes me one proud and happy mama!


DSC_0014DSC_0015DSC_0016


*****************************************************************************************Introducing the Next American IDOL… (Please read in your best Ryan Seacrest voice)


They are usually in bed before American Idol.


Tonight we got home late, and they were playing nicely so they were up when it came on.


Patrick ran to get the microphones…then they both proceeded to sing, and jam out along with the American Idol contestants.


Look out America… I see a new generation of Donnie & Marie Osmond


DSC_0060DSC_0064DSC_0067DSC_0068DSC_0070DSC_0074

No comments: