Image Map

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father’s Day Shout Out

There are two very important men that I need to pay tribute to on Father’s Day.

First is  my dad

DSC_0072-1

My dad is a kind and hard working man.  He continues to guide and care for all of his children (although we are all adults) and his grandchildren.  The love and admiration that he has for Katy & Patrick melts my heart.  It is wonderful to see the bond that the three of them share.  They both adore their Papa.  Thanks dad for always being there for all of us.  We love you!

Next up…

My Rockin Husband

DSC_0068

Is there anything you can’t do?  I am so happy to have you by my side on this journey through parenthood.  You make all our days great!   I can’t imagine my life without you. I could not have picked a better daddy for Katy & Patrick.  Our days are not always easy…but you make the manageable.  You go out of your way for others, you are always willing to help.  Some day's I wonder how you do it all, and so effortlessly.  You support all my crazy endeavors and help me meet my goals.  You are the bomb.

  I love you more  then you will ever know. 

No comments: