Image Map

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby

Today we celebrated Mike’s Birthday.

I had class ALL day… but I made sure I drilled in Katy’s head to say  “Happy Birthday Daddy"! as soon as Mike came in her room… (and she did)

So because I was in school all day and we had the crew coming over for cake… Mike cleaned and cooked and even made his own birthday cake.  (yes, I am embarrassed… I offered to stay home and do it! I did decorate it when I got home!)

DSC_0003

Seriously, how do we celebrate the guy who as my mom said is the one we all lean and depend on. 

DSC_0013

We sing Happy Birthday!! We hang Super Dad banners!! We shower him in kisses and hugs!!

DSC_0005DSC_0007DSC_0008DSC_0014

DSC_0031DSC_0052DSC_0057DSC_0063

Happy Birthday Murph!!

We love you!

XO

No comments: