Image Map

Friday, June 03, 2011

I’ve Been Busy

I know you have heard me mention a mysterious new blog.

It’s a no go.  However I am going to try and be more purposeful in posting more under my craft button.

I have been busy, busy doing one of my favorite hobbies, paper crafting, particularly scrapbooking.  I have recently found my mojo after being in a creative slump for so long, and it’s great.

Some ladies have asked me how I got motivated again, I think for me it is because I have just jumped in and have taken away all the rules that were embedded in my head from my days as a Creative Memories consultant.  My books will still be chronological (I haven’t lost my mind) but, I am not necessarily scraping them in order, which is something I was limited to when I was exclusively using CM albums.  Now I just work on what makes me happy,  I have been working on our 2010 Family Album and Katy’s 1st Year. 

I have also began doing single page layouts, which has freed my creativity.  I have been stalking Nichol Magourik  she is so talented and inspires me to get in my craft room and play.

Also, I had my great idea that I was going to have a craft blog…hahaha! So I had to have something to write about. 

Here is what 40+ pages looks like

DSC_0187

No comments: