Image Map

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Do you need Christmas Cards?

Murphy Custom Creations… was born when it was decided I would stay at home when Katy’s medical needs proved to be more involved than we had originally thought. 
To be honest I haven’t given it the time needed to grow into a successful business.  A business that I love and is such an outlet for me.   Of course the bit of extra money I can potentially make would also be a good thing…. given our current situation.
So I just kind of bit the bullet and started listing cards on Etsy.
I thought I would also share with all of you. I would love to make your Christmas Cards this year. 
DSC_0002DSC_0004DSC_0017DSC_0018DSC_0023DSC_0026DSC_0033DSC_0051
Custom Orders are my favorite.  You can email me at amieemurphy@gmail.com for more information. 
Thanks for your consideration
Fondly,
Amiee

No comments: