Image Map

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Changing the World in 4 short years…

My Katy girl is a sassy precocious 4 year old!!
 DSC_0151
How did that happen? It is amazing to me how truly wonderful she is. Katy has a spirit about her that has gotten her through some pretty difficult days. She faces her struggles with a smile and lights up the room with the twinkle in her eyes. She reminds us to stop and live, laugh and love. She has touched the hearts of many people who have never even had the opportunity to meet her.
DSC_0002-2-1
I am so lucky to be her mom… I think that almost everyday.  She has a sense of humor (much like her mama’s) and a kind and caring heart just like her daddy.  She is a great little big sister who just really enjoys life.  No matter what she is doing she is doing it with a smile on her face.  Unless of course I am asking her to help clean up, or it’s time to get ready for bed…then you will see the fiesty side of her that I love just as much if not more than her sweet side.
I have no idea what her 5th year has in store for us.  I do know that we will enjoy every minute of it, because the years are flying by.
Happy Birthday  Sweet Katy Girl!! 




1 comment:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Happy Belated Birthday Katie Girl! You truly are a precious blessing!