Image Map

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Patrick Michael

Happy Birthday My Beautiful Boy

Patrick how is it that you are five years old! Time is flying by faster than I could have ever imagined. It seems like yesterday that I was holding you in my arms for the first time after 15.5 hours of labor and a threat of a c-section. I fell in love with you the second I laid eyes on you, and continue to fall more in love with you every day.

Patrick is Born 1-19-5Patrick is Born 1-19-6Patrick is Born 1-19-010Patrick is Born 1-19-29Patrick is Born 1-19-37Patrick is Born 1-19-39Patrick is Born 1-19-41

The past five years have been a whirlwind and I find myself fighting to embrace every moment with every part of me because it  is going by too fast. You astonish me with your enthusiasm, spirit, energy, and just plain awesomeness. I could not be more proud of the little man you are becoming.

 DSC_0105DSC_0159-001

Over the past five years, I have watched you grow into an amazing bright and inquisitive child. You amaze daddy and I every day. You have learned basic addition and subtraction, you can recognize approximately twenty sight words you can do puzzles with ease. All this before even entering Kindergarten. You love to learn and are constantly trying to figure out why things work the way they do. I love listening to you explain a new word… today it was avalanche, or how something works.  You are always analyzing.

You have a magnificent sense of humor, your timing is impeccable. Your favorite books at the moment, The Magic Tree House Series, although we still have a love for Froggy books at bedtime and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. You have a love for technology. Every chance you get, you are downloading apps onto your ipads.

You are sensitive and sweet. You are so kind and caring and especially aware of Katy and her special heart.  You are so helpful to Daddy and I always willing to help with cleaning up or making dinner.  You are just an all around great kid.  You are loved by many, this world is a better place because you are in it.

DSC_0301-001DSC_0311-001

Daddy and I are so blessed we have the opportunity to be your parents.

I love you most and more.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick Michael happy birthday