Image Map

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother’s Day!

Well as I said in this post, I know how very blessed I am to be celebrating mother’s day.  Mike always goes above and beyond to make most holidays special for me & the kids…this Mother’s day was no different.  I am going to Brag here…as I said before here, I am not puppies and rainbows ALL the time, but Mike is a kickass husband and Dad…and I want to tell you all he did to make me feeling like a princess mama.  We stick with princess…because the queen is always wicked! Mike always makes it clear that he has two princess’ me and Katy girl… I explain to her that I was the 1st princess, but sometimes always its not worth arguing with a two year old!!

So of course Mother’s day I slept in…Mike is always so good about letting me get my beauty sleep!! Then he brought the kids into me with a cup of coffee… I don’t do breakfast! Coffee is good enough!  Then it was time for PRESENTS!!!!  There were four presents three cards and some of the kids art.  Each of the kids got me a a cute card and signed it themselves.  The card Mike got me was the most beautiful card I had ever read… it was really gift enough!

 DSC_0595 DSC_0603 DSC_0609-1

Oh, right you are dying to know what I got… 

GORGEOUS Mother’s necklace with Kathryn & Patrick and A & M! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

DSC_0622

Two new charms and spacers for my Brighton Charm bracelet. Baseball ball & glove, heart spacer and a four leaf clover, that Katy girl picked out just for me!

DSC_0645 DSC_0634

As if those weren’t enough… I went on to open a new bottle of perfume… Philosophy Amazing Grace

DSC_0630

There was one more gift… I know can you believe it?!  hmm…what could it be?!

 DSC_0655 DSC_0656 DSC_0658 DSC_0659 DSC_0660

Patrick and I are going to see my Auntie Cheryl in NC!!!! I can’t believe it….Mike booked my flight and gave me a Visa Gift card for spending money!! We briefly talked about it…and Mike made it happen! I still can’t believe it.  I told you I had a kickass husband!!! I mean really he is the sweetest, kindest most caring, thoughtful man I have ever met!!! We leave next week!!

Off to enjoy a day in Boston with my babes!!! Happy Mother’s day to all the mama’s out there!!! Enjoy your day!

No comments: