Image Map

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Day 12

Today I am thankful for my dad. AKA Papa! Its amazing to me how our relationship has changed and evolved over the years. More specifically during the past 2-3 years. We don’t always agree… but for the most part we have agreed to disagree. I really feel that he shows me unconditional love, although sometimes in the moment it has seemed to be conditional. I now can look back and know he always acted out of love.

Our family has had some BIG changes these past three years some good (birth of Katy and Patrick) some not so good ( Katy’s heart condition and my parents unexpected (to me anyway) divorce.

I love how much my dad ADORES my kids, and how much K & P adore him right back. Its fun to watch their relationship form and blossom.

I am thankful that I know no matter what my dad would be there for all 4 of us and it’s a comfort to me.

No comments: