Yup, that’s the name I decided on.
Sundays… I will hopefully reflect on the things that made me smile. It is my hope that I will have 7 things that made me smile…one for each day of the week.
Even though I struggled with deep in depth things to be thankful for in my Give Thanks Posts. I am pretty confident that I can always find things that make me smile.
I did it this week and it was AWESOME! As I felt the smile come across my face, I took notice and relished in it. It made what would normally be something I would just over look, meaningful.
1. Picking up the laundry off the floor and seeing 4 towels hanging in the bathroom… Love my family!
2. mmm… peppermint lattes
3. Katy’s excitement as we prepped for her birthday party
4. Having a heart to heart with Mike’s son Justin.
5. Listening to K & P chatting in their cribs before bed.
6. Reading “Just One More” Bedtime story
7. Hearing Mike’s new voice mail message… that ended with “If this is Amiee, I love you”
Writing all those things out made me smile all over again.
I encourage you to try and take time to notice the things that make you stop and smile! If you do and you blog link back here. I would love to hear what makes you smile!