Image Map

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday

I got this idea for a Scrapbook Sunday series from another blogger, she shares the pages she has worked on during the week on Sunday.
I am really hoping to get some use out of my Craft tab.  I have been cruising through pages these past few weeks and I am excited to share them with you.
DISCLAIMER:  I surf the net and many scrapbooking blogs, boards etc. I am 99.9% none of these pages are my original design… I am sure I saw them somewhere, or they are my interpretation of a sketch.  I am not a professional scrap booker… although I would like to be!  I don’t list supplies and keep track of what came from where… that would take away valuable time that I can spend creating.
If you have a question… feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer you.
DSC_0002-13
DSC_0006-11
DSC_0008-11
DSC_0009-11
DSC_00011
DSC_0012-11
DSC_0013-11

1 comment:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

I have neglected my scrapping (I blame it on quilting), but seeing your amazing (yes, they are amazing) pages, is giving my the bug. I have been asked to make some cards so I'm hoping that'll get the ball rolling. We have the most incredible scrapbook store in the town closest to us and I haven't been in there in far too long. Keep 'em coming Aimee!