I apologize if this post is rambling... Katy had a routine clinic appointment with an echo. No real changes on ech were reported... We were planning for a cath in June and we added an MRI...we also learned that it is time to admit Katy into the hospital to continue to wait for her heart.
We always new this was a pos...sibility...we just prayed we would get a heart sooner.
Life for us is hard even on a good day. I was just finally seeing some happiness. I graduate I. May and was looking to head back to work in the fall and try to repick up the pieces. So obviously that isn't going to happen.
Now I am just in constant fear. Fear Katy won,t get a heart in time, fear for Patrick's childcare spot, fear of not being able to pay our rent due to the extra expenses of hospital stay. When we were last admittedly we had a bit of a cushion in the be a rock 4 Katy fund.we have none. Im scared and I hate that That we have been a charity case for the last 3 years...and as much as I hate that. I don't know how we will do this without help the gas and parking alone kills our budget. I know it is what it is but I can't imagine this life withou Katy...she is such a bright spot for all of us. Please pray things are about to get a whole lot harder.